- WHAT INFORMATION DOES FARSEDAKIS BEAUTY BRANDS COLLECT ABOUT ME AND WHY?
Farsedakis Beauty Brands may collect the following types of personal information from you:
- Identifiers such as your name, contact information, and account details
- Personal information including name, contact information, financial information, and identification numbers
- Images and photographs that you provide through social media or contests
- Your opinions and feedback on our products and services
- Information about your interactions with our website, mobile applications, and social media.
This personal information may be used for the following purposes:
- To provide and improve our products and services
- To manage your account and process orders
- To communicate with you about your account, orders, and other transactions
- To personalize your experience on our website
- To respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests
- To conduct research and analysis
- To comply with legal obligations
- To enforce our policies
Your personal information may be shared with the following categories of recipients:
- Service providers who assist us with the purposes listed above
- Business partners who offer products or services that may be of interest to you
- Professional advisors such as lawyers and accountants
- Government authorities when required by law
Farsedakis Beauty Brands may collect a variety of personal information from you when you interact with the company. This personal information may include identifiers such as your name, contact information, and account details, as well as information that is required by law (such as your billing and shipping addresses). The company may also collect images and photographs of you, your opinions on products, information about your personal characteristics (such as your age or gender), and your commercial information (such as your purchasing history). Additionally, the company may automatically collect internet and electronic network activity information, geolocation data, and inferences based on your personal information in order to create a profile of your preferences and characteristics. This personal information is collected for the purpose of providing requested products and services, enhancing the customer experience, and sending marketing communications if you have given your consent to receive them.
- HOW DOES FARSEDAKIS BEAUTY BRANDS USE MY PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Use of Non-Personally Identifiable Information
Farsedakis Beauty Brands may use anonymized or aggregated data that does not personally identify you for a variety of purposes. These purposes may include improving the operation and management of the company's services, developing new features, conducting internal research, understanding usage patterns, resolving disputes, troubleshooting issues, fulfilling customer requests, and ensuring security and compliance. If non-personally identifiable information is combined with personal information, the company will treat this combined data as personal information.
Change of Purpose
Farsedakis Beauty Brands will only use your personal information for the purposes for which it was originally collected, unless it is determined that it is necessary to use it for another purpose that is compatible with the original purpose. If it is necessary to use your personal information for a purpose that is not related to the original purpose, the company will provide you with notice and an explanation of the business reason for doing so. In some cases, the company may be required or permitted by law to process your personal information without your knowledge or consent. If you have questions about how the processing of your personal information for a new purpose is compatible with the original purpose, you may contact the company for further information.
- FOR WHAT BUSINESS PURPOSE CAN FARSEDAKIS BEAUTY BRANDS USE MY PERSONAL INFORMATION IN THIS WAY?
- DOES FARSEDAKIS BEAUTY BRANDS SHARE MY PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH ANYONE?
In the past year, Farsedakis Beauty Brands may have shared personal information with affiliates, third parties for marketing purposes, service providers and business partners, potential buyers in the event of a business transfer, law enforcement or regulatory agencies as required by law, and with other parties with the consent of the individual. This sharing of personal information was done in order to provide products and services, for marketing purposes, to perform functions on our behalf, as part of a business transaction, to comply with laws and regulations, and with the consent of the individual.
- WHAT ARE MY DATA PROTECTION CHOICES AND RIGHTS?
Farsedakis Beauty Brands respects your right to access and control your personal information. You can choose not to provide personal information that is not necessary for us to provide our services, but this may limit your access to certain features or services. We try to keep all personal information that we have accurate, complete, and up-to-date. If you change your contact details or think that the information we have about you is incorrect, incomplete, or out-of-date, please contact us.
In certain jurisdictions, you have the right to request access to your personal information, and we will comply with these requests subject to any relevant legal requirements and exemptions, including identity verification procedures. We may charge a fee for providing you with a copy of your data, except where prohibited by local law. You also have the right to correct or amend inaccurate personal information and to request that we delete your personal information in certain jurisdictions. However, we may refuse such requests if your personal information is necessary to provide you with requested products or services or if it is required by law.
Some web browsers offer a "Do Not Track" or similar feature that signals to websites that a user does not want their online activity and behavior tracked. While many website operators, including Farsedakis Beauty Brands, do not respond to these signals unless required by law, it's important to note that not all browsers offer this option and the signals are not yet uniform.
- WHAT IF I ACCESS A THIRD PARTY SITE THROUGH THE WEBSITE?
- WHAT IF I ACCESS OR USE A SOCIAL NETWORK OR PUBLIC FORUM THROUGH FARSEDAKIS BEAUTY BRANDS?
Farsedakis Beauty Brands' website may allow you to access social networking sites such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter, as well as other websites or services with user-generated content features ("Social Sites"). We do not control these services and cannot be held responsible for their operation. You should review the privacy policies of the Social Sites if you want more information about how they collect, use, and share your personal information, as well as your privacy rights and how to change your privacy settings.
Our website may allow you to:
- Submit content to Social Sites: This could include reviews, discussion forums, message boards, photographs, and other public features ("Public Forums"). We do not restrict the distribution of personal information that you voluntarily disclose in these Public Forums, so please be aware that any information you disclose there may be collected and used by us and others. We encourage you to refrain from providing or sharing personal information about yourself in the Public Forums because we cannot prevent third parties from using such information in a way that may violate this Policy or applicable law.
- Accept certain cookies from our website (for example, "Facebook Pixels"): These types of cookies help us understand your activity, including the Farsedakis Beauty Brands content you see, whether or not you have a Social Site account, and if you are logged into that account. This information helps us to show you Farsedakis Beauty Brands content that you might be interested in on the Social Sites and measure the effectiveness of the Farsedakis Beauty Brands content.
We may use your personal information to identify you on Social Sites and to show you ads that are more relevant for you. The Social Sites will not share your personal information with other parties and will delete the information promptly after the matching process is complete.
- HOW DO I STOP RECEIVING MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS?
Farsedakis Beauty Brands will only send you marketing communications if you have agreed to receive them or if the law allows us to do so. If you decide that you no longer want to receive marketing communications from us, you can opt out by clicking the unsubscribe link in the emails you receive, texting STOP in response to a text message, or contacting us using the details provided in the section "How do I contact Farsedakis Beauty Brands". Please note that even if you opt out of receiving marketing communications, we will still send you service-related communications like emails confirming purchases made on our website.
- HOW LONG DOES FARSEDAKIS BEAUTY BRANDS KEEP MY PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Farsedakis Beauty Brands will keep your personal information as long as it is necessary for the purposes of conducting business, such as providing you with access to our website or other digital offerings, fulfilling a purchase you have made, or meeting legal, tax, or accounting requirements. Once we no longer have a need to use your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize it. If it is not possible to delete the information, such as if it has been saved in backup archives, we will secure it and prevent it from being used for any further purposes until it can be deleted.
- DOES FARSEDAKIS BEAUTY BRANDS TRANSFER MY PERSONAL INFORMATION TO OTHER COUNTRIES?
- IS MY PERSONAL INFORMATION SECURE?
We understand that you value the protection of your personal information and we strive to safeguard it. In order to prevent unauthorized access, use, and disclosure of your personal information, we have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures, including physical, administrative, and technical safeguards. These measures are designed to provide a level of security appropriate to the risk of processing your personal information. However, it is important to note that no electronic transmission of information can be completely secure. While we have implemented security measures to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee that these measures will never be breached or fail or that they will always be sufficient or effective.
- I HAVE ENTERED A CONTEST, PROMOTION OR SURVEY – HOW DO I FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THAT?
- HOW OLD DO I HAVE TO BE TO USE THE FARSEDAKIS BEAUTY BRANDS SITES OR OTHER DIGITAL OFFERINGS?
In order to use the Farsedakis Beauty Brands website and other digital offerings, you must be at least 13 years old. We prioritize the protection of children's privacy and safety, and therefore do not intentionally collect personal information from those under 13. If we become aware of any information in violation of this policy, we will make reasonable efforts to remove it from our records.
- DOES THIS POLICY EVER CHANGE?
Farsedakis Beauty Brands may make changes to this Policy as necessary to keep up with legal, technical, or business developments. In cases where applicable data protection laws require it, we will ask for your consent before making any significant changes to the Policy. The date of the most recent version of the Policy will be indicated at the top of the page.
We will let you know about any updates to the Policy through appropriate means, such as by posting a new version of the Policy on this page with an updated "last modified" date or by sending the new Policy to you via email. The method of notification will depend on the significance of the changes made.
- HOW DO I CONTACT Farsedakis Beauty Brands?
We prioritize both providing an enjoyable experience on our website and protecting your privacy. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns about our privacy practices, or if you need to make a privacy request, you can contact us in the following ways:
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: 877-454-7763 (toll-free)
- Postal mail: Farsedakis Beauty Brands, Attn: Privacy Issues, 10290 Atlantic Ave. #481507, Delray Beach, FL 33448
- ADDITIONAL DISCLOSURES FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
If you are a resident of the state of California, this section addresses your rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”). Any terms defined in the CCPA have the same meaning when used in this Policy.
Use of Personal Information
We may use or disclose the personal information we collect for one or more of the business purposes indicated in this Policy. We will not collect additional categories of personal information or use the personal information we collected for materially different, unrelated, or incompatible purposes without providing you notice.
Share and/or Sale of Personal Information
For more information on how we share personal information, including the categories of third parties with whom we share personal information, please see the “Does Farsedakis Beauty Brands share my personal information with anyone?” section above. Under California law, we are required to tell you if we "sell" information. While we do not believe we engage in “selling” information, it is possible that certain of our sharing activities (as described above) may be viewed as a sale. You can opt out of this activity by visiting the Cookies Settings. You can also opt out by calling us at 877-454-7763. We do not knowingly sell information of Californians under 16.
Your Rights and Choices
The CCPA provides consumers (California residents) with specific rights regarding their personal information.
- Right to Access Specific Information and Data Portability Right
You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past twelve (12) months. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will disclose to you:
- The categories of personal information we collected about you.
- The categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you.
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information.
- The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you (also called a data portability request).
- If we disclosed your personal information for a business purpose, the business purpose for which personal information was disclosed, and the personal information categories that each category of recipient obtained.
- Right to Delete
You have the right to request that we delete any of your personal information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your personal information from our records, unless an exception applies.
- Exercising Your Rights
- Calling us at 877-454-7763
Only you, or a person registered with the California Secretary of State that you authorize to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information. You may also make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of your minor child. Please note that you may only make such a request for access or data portability twice within a 12-month period. Your verifiable consumer request must provide sufficient information to allow us to reasonably verify your identity or authority to make the request, and must describe your request with enough detail for us to understand and respond to it. If you are submitting on someone else's behalf, we may ask for additional verification, such as a signed letter confirming your right to make the request.
We will not be able to respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we are unable to verify your identity or authority to make the request, or if the personal information does not relate to you. Making a verifiable consumer request does not require you to create an account with us. We will only use the personal information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor's identity or authority to make the request. We aim to respond to a verifiable consumer request within 45 days of receiving it. If we need more time (up to 90 days), we will notify you in writing and explain the reason for the extension. Our written response will be delivered electronically and will only cover the 12 months preceding the receipt of the verifiable consumer request. If we are unable to comply with a request, we will explain the reasons why in our response. For data portability requests, we will provide your personal information in a format that is readily usable and allows you to easily transmit the information from one entity to another.
We do not charge a fee to process or respond to a verifiable consumer request unless it is excessively complex, repetitive, or unfounded. If we determine that a fee is warranted, we will explain our decision and provide you with a cost estimate before fulfilling your request. Please note that we will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act.
If you are a California resident and would like to request a list of third parties to whom we have disclosed your personal information for direct marketing purposes in the past year, you may do so by sending an email with "California Privacy Rights" in the subject line to [email protected] or by writing to us at:
Farsedakis Beauty Brands
Attn: California Privacy Rights
10290 Atlantic Ave.
Delray Beach FL 33448
Email: [email protected]
Postal Address: 10290 Atlantic Ave., #481507, Delray Beach FL 33448
Please note that we may update this Policy from time to time, so please review it regularly.
REGISTERING FOR A PURCHASE
The information you provide upon registering to purchase includes general facts necessary for us to complete your order - your name, mailing address, shipping addresses, e-mail address, and credit card number. Your credit card number is privileged information and will at no time be shared. Your online account information is stored and maintained in a secure location separate from this Website.
REGISTERING FOR E-MAIL
The information you provide upon registering for e-mail consists only of your name and e-mail address. We will use this information to respond to your submissions and may share your e-mail address with the affiliates of Farsedakis Holdings, L.L.C., which may be of interest to you.
Although we will make every effort to respond quickly to applicable e-mail messages, Blinc Inc. is under no obligation to respond to all pieces of correspondence received through this site, or to maintain your submitted comments in confidence, or to pay compensation of any kind for your comments or submissions. While we welcome your comments and feedback regarding blincinc.com, our merchandise and our services, we do not wish to receive any confidential or proprietary ideas, suggestions, materials, or information via this Website or any e-mail connection. Please note that all of your comments, feedback, ideas, suggestions, and other submissions that are disclosed or submitted to our company through blincinc.com shall become and remain the property of Blinc Inc. Any such disclosure or submission by you is a declaration of the full release of all proprietary claims and/or intellectual rights regarding your submission. Should you have any questions concerning a submission, please contact us.