White Lash Primer
Create an exceptional base for your lashes and brows with blinc’s white eyelash primer. Boost the length, volume, and hair separation—all with one long wear primer. The white formula allows you to enjoy the benefits of primer while using any shade of mascara or eyebrow mousse you’d like.
The blinc white eyelash primer helps you:
- Separate your lashes and brows. Enjoy natural, clump-free hairs.
- Improve your lash strength. Primer conditions your lashes to prevent breakage.
- Lengthen your lashes. No need to over-apply mascara to reach your desired lash lengths.
- Boost volume. White primer thickens brows and lashes, creating a full look.
- Treat your lashes and brows. The primer’s nourishment boosts and maintains your hair integrity.
Coating your lashes with our award-winning primer does more than achieve the perfect mascara application. You get the full benefits of a lash-treating formula with each wear. The white lash primer’s vitamin E, glycerin, and growth promotion peptides strengthen and nourish each hair.
- Growth promotion peptides helps to increase hydration and resilience in both your skin and eyelashes
- The plant-based extract blend is a mixture of botanical extracts, including hibiscus, pear, and asafoetida root. The combination provides excellent antioxidant protection to help protect against environmental weathering.
- The rice bran wax helps to build and enhance lash volume.
- Vitamin E provides antioxidant protection while enhancing the moisture barrier around your lashes.
The white lash primer is proudly oil-free, paraben-free, fragrance-free, and cruelty-free.
Before applying your mascara, layer on as many coats of primer as desired. Wait 30 seconds between layers for best results. Before the primer has completely dried, apply your mascara.
Use lots of warm water to remove—or leave in for the conditioning benefits.
- Growth Promotion Peptide: helps to increase hydration and resilience of both skin and eyelashes
- Plant-Based Extract Blend: a mixture of botanical extracts including hibiscus, pear, and assafoetida root. The mixture provides excellent antioxidant protection to help defend against the negative effects of the surrounding environment
- Rice Bran Wax: thick wax that helps to build volume and enhance lash thickness
- Vitamin E: provides antioxidant protection while enhancing the moisture barrier around lashes
- Water/Aqua, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Copernicia Cerifera Cera, Beeswax/Cera Alba, Stearic Acid, Nylon-12, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Candelilla Cera, Glycerin, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium Hydroxide, PEG-12 Allyl Ether, PEG-12, Potassium Hydroxide, o-Cymen-5-ol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Tropolone, Sodium Carbonate, Potassium Carbonate, Polysorbate 60, Disodium Phosphate, Sodium Phosphate, Sodium Benzoate, Myristoyl Pentapeptide-17, Benzoic Acid
You can use blinc’s white lash primer as a lash/brow treatment or to enhance their look.
Using eyelash primer for the conditioning benefits? Simply apply one or two coats before bed or as a leave-in treatment.
If you’re using it as a white mascara primer, follow the instructions below.
- Apply a single coat. Let it set for 30 seconds.
- If you’d like more coats of primer, add more layers until you’ve achieved the lash volume, length, and separation you’d like. Let your primer set 30 seconds in between coats.
- Before the primer is dry, apply your mascara or brow mousse.
To take off blinc’s white lash primer, apply plenty of warm water.
Tips & Tricks
- Want a white mascara look? The white mascara primer can be used alone like a white mascara, but with more benefits.
- Want the lash-fortifying and volumizing benefits on your eyebrows? Brush the primer onto your brows to improve integrity and growth.
- Getting clumps when applying your primer (or with whatever you’re using over your primer)? Try applying your mascara or brow mousse before the primer is totally dry. Experiment with set times to find what works for you.